Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who is Allen Iverson



I wrote a short blog last week about Allen Iverson being unhappy with his role in Memphis, and I predicted that by March 1st the Grizzlies would send him home.

I mean, it was obvious that it was a marriage that was doomed from the start.

But not even I could see this coming. Just three games into his Grizzlies career, Iverson has taken an indefinite leave of absence from the team, and sources are reporting it’s doubtful that he’ll play again for Memphis.

To me, it looks like his career is done. Iverson had a hard enough time finding a team this offseason because of all the baggage that comes along with signing Allen Iverson, but taking a leave of absence less than two weeks into the season just reaffirms that he is too much of a cancer to take on anymore.

Continue reading "Who is Allen Iverson"