Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Cav Report A New Era



After the Cowboys beat up on the Washington Redskins a couple of weeks ago I had a chance to catch up with one of my old teammates, John Phillips, who currently plays tight end for the Cowboys. ; We only spoke briefly but we did manage to discuss UVA’s recent hiring of Mike London as the new head coach. ; I instantly realized that I had yet to publish my opinion on this hire and it is certainly a topic that deserves some discussion.

;

I’d like to say that I predicted ;that 2009 ;would be ;Al Groh’s last season as Virginia’s head football coach, but I think the writing was on the wall after the loss to William & Mary. ; Groh is a good coach, so I think he’ll land on his feet real soon (hopefully in the NFL). ; Now, UVA has to find a way back to its former glory. ; The first step in the process was hiring a new head coach and I think the AD

Continue reading "The Cav Report A New Era"